Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!


Monday, September 24, 2012

Personal Childhood Web

There are five people that have a lot to do with the decisions I made in my life, my Mother, father, Big Mam, Grandma, and Ms. Ann. My mother was the person that taught me how to love and become a nurturing mother. She was there for me in every way of my life as I developed into a dependable woman/mother. My mother’s unconditional love made me feel as though I could do anything, and I will always love her for that.

My father taught me the business part of growing up, such how to maintain a bank account etc. He made me feel grown and independent. Both of my grandmothers, Big Mam and Grandma contribute the woman I am today. Big Mam was a preschool teacher, and I wanted to follow in her footsteps; Grandma was a strong, stern woman that did not play, and I developed the same personality.

Ms. Ann was an own of the day care center my children attended. She was a successful business woman, yet nice and professional to her families and employees. Seeing that was my dream to become a day care owner, I was very impressed. Therefore, she was one of my inspirations for seeking a child care degree.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara like your quote. I think it is true growing up in a great environment is a cycle that is repeated over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daleliscia, I practice this quote with my own children and plan to continue as an early childhood professional.

      Delete