Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Passion, Motivation, and Wisdom from the Professionals

Raymond Hernandez MS Ed, Executive Director, He enjoy services that he provide for children because of the learning he received while growing up.  Design programs to help benefit children learning.  His passion comes from making a different. 
 
HEADSTART – Goals
·         Curriculum must promote children’s cognitive, language, social/emotional, and physical development
Multimedia Program: "Sectors of the Early Childhood Field"
 http://mym.cdn.laureate-media.com/2dett4d/Walden/EDUC/6005/04/mm/Sectors/Main.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, I love the quote that says, 'Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning.' It takes a special kind of person who is committed to reaching the whole child. I so love the education field because it is so rewarding.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berdetta, I also love the education field! I can not wait to work as an early childhood professional.

      Delete