Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!


Saturday, February 20, 2016

“Welcoming Families From Around the World”

The name of “your” family’s country of origin
Belize - County           BH – FIPS Code        Belmopan – Capitol
Five ways in which I would prepare myself to become culturally responsive towards the family in the scenario are:  being able to create a personalized interaction with personalities in their families; continuous cultivate and use language of greetings and the main expressions in the family primary language; always attempt to provide accommodations needed for each person; educate myself about each family member’s dynamics of identity and how they feel about the history of diverse groups.
Optimistically, these preparations will benefit both me and the family by discovering some regions.  Therefore, the information will help move frontward in becoming familiar with and appreciating diversity in each person.  As well as understanding, reviewing, chatting with others will provide the capabilities of additional cultural groups that I can redesign our setting of orientation. As a result, my provision of and reply to society that we help will be more suitable and efficient. 

Belize and the United States belong to a number of the same international organizations, including the UN, Organization of American States, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade Organization.

Reference
"Belize - U.S. Department of State." Insert Name of Site in Italics. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Dec. 2014   http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/1955.htm

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of learning popular saying and greeting in the child's native language. I know spanish is common, but something I have actually done is learned number and math signs in Spanish. During math I will often speak in both English and Spanish, as my ability will allow. I allow my students Spanish Speaking or not to respond in English or Spanish. I have found this promotes confidence while given students a voice in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog. I also said that I would want to know how to greet the families and find out as much as I could about each family member. I would want to know their educational level and views on education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about Belize with us this week. In recent years I have heard a lot of wonderful things about this particular place. It has become a place where some famous people have took some particular interest. The ways in which you stated you would become culturally responsive are excellent.

    ReplyDelete