Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!


Sunday, February 23, 2014

Getting to Know Your International Contacts—Part 3

Early childhood is properly for children learning.  Early childhood learning helps the developmental process of the brain.  Children learn to become secure with their caregivers and explore the world around them.  A child needs a positive person in their lives that care and respond with sensitivity to their needs.  As well as, children becoming comfortable with interacting with children, also support each other’s needs with a warm response. 
  
The early childhood education programs are planned to prepare young children for a diversity of occupations in adulthood.  Learning skills and develop opportunities to advance as well as gain the overall competencies necessary for adulthood.  Early childhood educations compromise a child the opportunity start with a solid beginning in their developmental stages of life.  

I have gained several insights from this week reading and websites.   We must learn more about how children develop and grow in order to provide the correct stages of physical, cognitive, social and emotional development.  UNESCO advocates for Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programmes that attend to health, nutrition, security and learning and which provide for children’s holistic development.

Early Childhood Care and Education

Reference


2 comments:

  1. Barbara,
    I loved that website. In my research I enjoyed reading how they are pro education for all. I wish everyone would realize how much better a society is with educated people. Crime would definitely go down, job salaries would go up and there would be less negative issues occurring. If we could change the powers to be, everyone would benefit. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider educators to be the second parent. We want educators to be as close to our children as we are. We want them to care about the children and their education as much if not more than we do. I am a parent and an educator and any time I work with children I treat them as if they were my own.

    ReplyDelete